Registration fee for IBF/17 per participant: € 270 (VAT not included) e.g. € 324 (VAT included)
The registration fee includes:
- Participation in the IBF/17 conference on 29&30 March 2017
- Participation in the 1-1 meetings (from 28 March in the afternoon to 30 March 2017)
- Access to the industrial and R&D exhibition
- Participation in the optional programme (ITER worksite visit, technical tour or sightseeing tour) on 28 March 2017 (optional, limited to the first 300 registered participants on a first come first served basis)
- Welcome reception on 28 March 2017 at Popes’ Palace (optional, limited to registered participants)
- Congress dinner on 29 March 2017 at Popes’ Palace (optional, limited to the first 540 registered participants)
With the exception of ITER Organization and Domestic Agencies’ staff members, each participant has to pay a registration fee.
MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa
||You are on a protected trader site 3D Secure,
the page of authentication of your bank will post at the time it payment to enable you to seize your password and to pay in full safety
Registration and payment on line: via the private access of the participants to the web platform.
Please note that:
- Participation in the ITER worksite visit or technical tour will on 28 March 2017 will require communication of personal data to the organizers for reasons of security.
- As the number of participants in such tours will be limited, they will be available to first registered delegates on a first come first served basis.
Visa: An individual invitation letter to IBF/17 international participants will be sent
out prior to the meeting provided you indicate your need of such a letter and after payment of your registration fee.
Please address your request to email@example.com (including all necessary information
The invitation letter will be sent by return e-mail, and a paper copy will be sent
in parallel by post.
Cancellation Policy: A charge of € 50 for administrative costs will be retained if registration is cancelled before 28 February 2017. After this date no reimbursement will be made.
Participant registration form
Please note that the first participant registered will be considered as the “Contact person” of your company and his or her personal details will appear in the “IBF/17 Directory” gathering all presentation forms of companies attending IBF/17. He will have a global overview on the management of all 1-1 meetings of your company.
You may register three participants per company by completing the registration form hereafter. Would you care to register others later on, it will be possible after registration of your company, via your private access to the IBF/17 platform.
Would you change your “contact person” later, it will be possible by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Company presentation form
A « Participants book » will gather all presentation forms of companies attending IBF/17.
It will be distributed to attendees at the registration desk (USB key)